Long Term Furniture Hire - What Is It & How Can It Benefit You?
At its most simple long term furniture hire is when you choose to rent our products for a longer length of time, and the top reason many of our customers opt for this is as equally straightforward - it saves them money!
Why we think renting furniture long-term is the way to go...
Saving money is a great benefit to hiring chairs, tables, desks and any other item from our range, but there are lots of other advantages too, which we’ve mentioned here so you can decide if renting this way is for you.
- No need to use your capital expenditure for office furniture
- We deliver and collect your entire order at affordable rates
- When you select our installation service we also set up all items
- Get your furniture delivered quickly via our next day deliveries
- It doesn’t matter where you live - we deliver nationwide
- All this makes it easy to change, update and replace goods quickly
- We’re always adding to our stocks so we can offer modern products
Smart Style For All Offices
Comfort and style go hand-in-hand when you rent our black operator’s chair with armrests!
Offices generally require a smart image, but it’s also important to offer seating that is comfortable too, as this can have a direct effect on the productivity of your colleagues.
We offer a range of options when it comes to office furniture, and this model is one of our most popular for lots of reasons, including these:
- Because our range is adjustable each user can change it to suit their preferences
- The padded seat, seat back and lumbar support result in great comfort levels
- Being mobile around your workstation is easy, thanks to the 5-star wheeled base
- Armrests further add to the comfort & stability of this chair - fantastic for offices
Workstations need to meet quite a few requirements in offices. For a start they usually need to be smart and neat looking. This can help project a professional atmosphere and may be important for your branding too. Quite often a whole range of activities take place in these kind of business locations, which could include meetings, interviews, training and conferences, depending on the size of your premises.
In addition to offering professional looking offices for your colleagues to work in, you might also want to keep spaces smart for visiting clients or potential customers. Decor can help you do this, as can the type of furniture hire products you choose. We offer varied products from more informal seating to traditional and classic designs, like this office chair hire range!
Our operator’s chairs all have a top quality upholstery, with this model featuring a black finish. This is a great colour for all types of offices and events simply because it looks very smart, and can be teamed easily with other items, like our desks for example. It’s also a very comfortable choice and provides great support for hours and hours. Working days can be long and it's essential that workers are comfortable so they’re able to complete their tasks without muscle tiredness or strain.
Another reason that these are such a great comfort option is that they can be adapted by each user to their individual preferences. For example, the seat height can be made higher or lower, while the angle of the seat back is also adjustable. This means that colleagues, visitors, clients or delegates get seating they can tailor for themselves. Armrests add to the ergonomic design of this chair even more, helping to keep forearms parallel to the floor, helping to keep the body in balance.
Offices, workstations, receptions, libraries, conferences, exhibitions, meeting rooms, boardrooms.
Do I have to put on the armrests myself?
No, your chair arrives fully assembled.
Are there any other finishes available?
We also stock this model in blue.